Ridglea West Animal Hospital is a full service animal hospital offering
- preventative care
- non-urgent care for sick patients
- urgent care and emergency care during regular office hours
We are pleased to offer your pet:
- preventative care to help you maintain your pet’s health
- an in-house pharmacy and lab
- full surgical suite and treatment area
- digital radiographs and cold laser surgery
- advanced dentistry services including dental radiographs
- Premier Pet Health plans for dogs and cats to help you budget your pet’s health care
- grooming and boarding facilities
To give quality time and care to our patients, we work by appointments for preventative care and non-urgent sick patients during regular office hours. We do offer urgent and emergency care for our patients during regular office hours. Please call 817-763-0261.
Emergencies and Urgent Care
We realize that sometimes our pets require urgent or even emergency care. An emergency is a life-threatening situation. It is usually associated with trouble breathing, profuse bleeding, or shock. During regular offices hours we do our best to accommodate our patients with quick emergency care. It is best to call so we can advise you on your particular emergency, prepare for your arrival, or direct you to another hospital better suited to your situation.
We are also available for urgent care during regular office hours. Urgent care is needed when a patient requires prompt medical attention but there is no immediate threat to life. If the condition persists it could become an emergency condition within 24-48 hours. We care for our patients and work to accommodate them in urgent health situations. Please call us at 817-763-0261 for help.
We care for your pet-
- Pocket Pet including guinea pigs, rats, mice, hamsters, hedgehogs, hamsters
- Backyard poultry